Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

coventry ac members wanted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coventry ac members wanted.

is anybody from coventry interested in joining our angling club. first match 1st august. call me on 07547039556 or pm me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Where do you fish your matches?

Comment

hi coventry canal around the coventry area. we lease a different stretch every saturday.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

is it just canals?
        <>< West Midlands angler <><

Comment

at the moment yes but we can fish anywhere on the coventry canel between the canel basin and nuneaton. we will be fishing lakes in the future.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

anybody else interested in joining?
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

i live around 30 min away for cov, so could i join? also how much is it?
              <>< West Midlands angler <><

Comment

yes you can join mate. theres no membership fee, you just pay to take part in matches. the first match will be on saturday the 1st august, 9am draw. meeting place will be confirmed later today (sunday).
                Last edited by james82; 26 July 2009, 01:15 AM.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

we still need more people to join our angling club. theres no membership fee and we will be having matches every saturday.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

when you get some venues and a fixture sheet up and running pm me might be interested if its a Saturday
                    [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

ok mate. is anybody else interested in fishing saturdays match?
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I prefer fishing Sundays james to be honest, sorry. Good luck tho!

Comment

cheers mate.
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                          X