Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Nominations for biggest moaner on your matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nominations for biggest moaner on your matches

Several nominee's from my circuit

In no particular order

1 Alan Hart
    2 Dickie Carr
    3 Danny Fung
    Come on you Spurs!

Mathew Hart by a mile closely followed by Alan Hart and then Sam Hart

Before my break it was without a doubt Graham Blake my old travelling partner he moaned more than my Mrs, but a great guy all the same.

Dickie doesnt really moan that much although he did at Colemans on saturday he was rabbiting away as he does turned his head and his best bomb rod was making its way across the lake and sunk into the depths,

he was moaning like mad how he had just lost his best rod whilst he set up another, anyway first cast he gets his bomb rod back and the fish
    Last edited by justin case; 27 July 2009, 05:30 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

When i fished matches it would have had to be me,comments like cesspit,couldnt peg washing,couldnt run a pass up in a brewery,no fish in this puddle and so on, i was,and some would say still am a right royal pain in the botty. funny i never moaned when i won.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Blakey wrote the book on "how to moan even after winning a match" did used to make good floats though!
        Come on you Spurs!

Comment

Oh, on second thoughts i did sometimes moan about the payout
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Chris Humphrey by a country mile,i can hear him now & i haven't seen him in weeks.lol

Comment

My wife when i'm going out the door.
              Goes something like... On me own with the kids all day again yadda yadda yadda.........
              Mind she is Irish and christ ! Can the Irish moan.
              Wouldn't swap her for the world, though a brand new airity would be tempting.
              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Got to be Neil Copeland, then me in second!

Comment

tincanman, any one who draws near him is in for a entertaining day, he as a gold meddle in it.
                  Steve Davies

Comment

Don't even start me
                    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Any Farlows regular would nominate Mike Hooper and Dave Sephton- if anyone drew between them on a match I organised I would ask the unlucky person to hand over their belt, shoelaces and anything sharp.... it's like being sandwiched between Marvin the Robot and Eeyore.

There again, its one area of angling where the average clubman is every bit as good as the crack matchman. Bob Hawes of GerrardsX approaches world class....

Comment

Whinging anglers

OMG, wait till I tell my mate about this thread.
                        Does this only concern match fishing??.
                        Because if it does then not only do they whinge but they don't care about the fish they have caught either. And it is not only dissapointing to hear! but equally dissapointing to see, when chucking the fish they have caught into the keepnet, I for one am not impressed. And I have a collegue who sat next to a match angler who just whinged all the way through his match, no wonder his missus lets him go fishing, lol

tight lines all,
                        slwg

Comment

Fortunateley no members on this site will know me or the club I fish with.
                          One member, who is throwing the towel in with match fishing this year, is an absolute ****** and every match he went on last year was spoilt by him and the atmosphere was terrible.
                          This year he hasnt turned up to any so far and the matches are great, everyone takes the **** and they are better attended due to him not turning up.
                          Love the club and the lads and lass that go.
                          Dont you think that 1 individual can spoil the whle thing for the majority?
                          T.

Comment

One geezer in our club is always causing trouble,,,

Moans about the venue,pegging etc etc

Nearly got his head kicked in at the last agm,,,Said there was not one good angler in the club and we were all crap
                            [COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]SPONSORED BY MCDONALDS AND BURGER KING :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999.png[/img] [/url]

[url]http://www.dvd-and-media.com/playstation-wii-xbox-cases.html[/url]

Comment

its got to be strawberry aubrey with out adoubt dont stop moaning all f****** day ,if he chucks in my swim again i will beat him at moaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X