Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lower thames champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower thames champs

Its on 19 September, I've got all the entry details, sounds interesting, but does anyone know anything about the venue, it's fished fron Laleham (Nr Staines) down to Molesey?
    Last year seemed to be bream dominated.

it probably will be again this year mate.

Comment

it it mainly all feeder dominated then?

Comment

it will be, i have to be honest i have not fished the london side of staines all that often, but when i used to get my gear at davies, the matches that were one at that end were on the feeder more often than not. where are you from avonman?
        cheers
        dave

Comment

Evesham... on the Avon!

Comment

i went down there one year to watch the john smiths it was a brilliant day out, really good atmosphere, it was a long time ago, that was when jan porter fished properly. do you fancy fishing the thames championship then avonman, i got to be honest you have got me thinking about it myself, so could you pm me through the details.
            cheers
            dave

Comment

I've heard rumours thats it's not on this year?

Comment

i will call davies angling tomorrow and find out the sp and if its on i,ll let you know, the more i talk about it the more i fancy it, i aint fished a river match for , well its been its been a few years now. I think oneabung has all the info, i pm,d him but he hasnt got back
                cheers
                dave

Comment

Sorry I thourght you meant the Upper Thames Champs, which is regularly fished by the Midlands Anglers, for which there is a rumour knocking around that it is not on this year. As For the Lower Thames Champs, I defo thinking about it, but it will be a long drive, so it would be nice to have a bit of info about it- I dion't mind fishing feeder if there's regular bites, but sitting on it all day for just a couple isn't my idea of fun!- what' it going to be like?

Comment

Working...
                  X