Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Luck at the draw bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luck at the draw bag

Hi all .last year i was drawing like a demon end pegs flyers you name it i picked it but this year could not draw if my life depended on it .what do you do to change your luck at the bag

Get a mate to draw for you, then you can thank him when you do alright or blame him when it all goes the way of the pear!
    I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

become a leeds united fan and god will go with you
      nige cooke

Comment

I always touch one in the bag, then pick up another.....
        I seem to get good pegs, but then I dont frame anyway lol.

Neilio.
        The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

one of the organisers matches i used to fish found a way to overcome that, he was brilliant at drawing good pegs (every fortnight)

Comment

I use my left hand, as its frigging useless for anything else.. lol.

Another little question on the draw bag is..

How early do you like to draw..
            Do you like to get in there whilst all the pegs are in or try and wait for a few "bad un's" to go,
            but obviously the "Flyers" could of gone also..??
            Effort = Reward.

Comment

Im terrible at drawing i've tried left hand, right hand, at the front, middle and back. The only method that works for me is get some one else to draw so waite outside the venue ring up and say you will be a bit late and can some one draw for you, then drive in and fish the flyer.
              Steve Davies

Comment

DNW,

I will draw for you at Haverholme on the 29th Aug, Peg 25 sound OK!!!

Comment

i hade a very good year aswell last year and can not get a decent peg this
                  year untill last two match's when i drew with the opposite hand and all off a suden i drew decent pegs
                  dont no why but it is workin (touch wood)
                  Make The Most Off Your Peg ;)

Comment

I prefer to draw crap pegs.

Got an excuse then.....

Comment

Originally posted by droid View Post
                      I prefer to draw crap pegs.
                      lol i s'pose that one advantage
                      Make The Most Off Your Peg ;)

Comment

i usually draw left handed and in the left corner of the bag maybe a change to the right hand and right corner will do the trick.

Comment

The normal way to draw

1. wish for the peg you dont want
                          2. put your left hand in the bag, try to pick up one peg only rather than 5
                          3. pull it out and now...... swear, curse and say how crap it is and how the world has ended and youd rather be at home cooking sunday dinner whilst the missus puts her feet up!!
                          4. fish the peg, win the match, and just tell them how you were blagging and you knew the fish would be there and blah blah blah!!!!!

Comment

no i ve got so fed up of drawing crap pegs ,that ive just about given up on match fishing ,
                            ive turned my last four club matches down ,and i dont think im going this saturday either

Comment

I take the last one in the bag ,there is on duff pegs at haverholme just anglers who dont know how to fish to its full potential ME INCLUED

Comment

Working...
                              X