Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

help needed for match on blundells fishery .hawthorn and willow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed for match on blundells fishery .hawthorn and willow

got a match next week on hawthorn and willow on blundells fishery ..heard there are some lumps in there,any help please lads on how to fish it,many thanks ,stuart

you can check all match results by looking at :-

Untitled Document

this lets you know what is happening on which lake you can also check back to see prevous matches as well.
    i read an resently about how to catch the lumps in hawthorn in one of the magazines if i can find it i will let you know which mag it was it.
    it was the bridge peg on hawthorn and fishing in the margins.

regards chris

Comment

will the tactics be the same as oak? on willow a couple of pegs from the bridge which joins to oak there is a gravel bar about 6m out.

Comment

thanks very much mate,if you find anything else out it would be brill,

Comment

it is fairly deep with shelves dropping down on each side. Would be better if you drew next to the reeds on willow as there are not many features about. Pellet meat corn normally work. I have got a match on oak on the 23rd so if you could leave me brief points on how your match was fished and won it would be greatly appricaited. Alot of lumps in there aswel mate as they were built before the canals.

Comment

Working...
          X