Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best in-form lake in the midlands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best in-form lake in the midlands?

The Match lake at Larford on saurdays open, through up over two thousand pounds of fish on the scales which were mainly f1 hybrids !
    Working out at just over 70lb per angler,on what was by no means perfect fishing conditons.
    What an awsome venue,if you have never been have a bash you will not be disapointed.
    Must be the best in-form lake in the midlands at the moment.
    Roll on friday

was that true then i heard that this morning

Comment

What did you hear mate?
      Roll on friday

Comment

that there were over 2000lb of fish caught yesterday

Comment

thinking of going to larford worth a trip then.
          [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

id soon lower the averages there then.....maver might sponser me ................to STAY AWAY
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

that's the one i have been telling you about bro, that's were i wanted to go it's fishing it's head off and i have read a lot about it. let's get up there that's were i can get my 300lb bag, that's were i can break my 220lb bag of carp. i always wanted to catch these f1, it's a fish that i have not had a lot of as you know down here the lakes do not stock them so i think it be great fun from the norm.........

Comment

300lb more like 300oz for me but we will give it a go
                [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

moor like 3oz's lol....yes why not just have to find out were it is it may be in the same location as docklow pools in leominste......

Comment

Have a look at the website all the info you need is on there,frienldy staff as well make you feel very welcome.

Click the link below.

Welcome to Larford Lakes
                    Roll on friday

Comment

Anybody know how the Specimen lake at Larford is fishing currently?
                      John - Kingfisher
                      Talk Angling Senior Member
                      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Working...
                      X