Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The Great British Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great British Weather

How's this weather affecting your fishing ??
    Our recent match had been knocked off by the deluge of rain on Friday night.
    Our last match it rained all day Saturday.

So is your Angling suffering from this continued spell of bad weather we are having.

The run off from the feilds not to mention the chill orain entering the lakes.

Does it really make a difference or are we looking for excusses as to why we are not catching.
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Had a weeks holiday on the wye at Whitney last week really looking forward to it, the river rose 10 foot!!! Unfishable! Managed to fish it twice all week the rest of the time was spent on a local pond DOH!!!

Comment

I find it affecting most fishery's in that they are not fishing constantly one week fishing its head of next week struggling until the weather settles down no where will fish with any consistency
      A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

fished cudmore last week. It rained for 5 minutes then sunny then rain then sunny. Was awful caught plenty still as you always do but the weather is off its rocker. Thats why i prefer winter fishing you know were ya stand with it cold, colder or bloody freezing lol
        I aint that good but i'll always catch em

Comment

Working...
        X