Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Opens/winter league Wiltsire Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opens/winter league Wiltsire Area

Hi.
    Does anybody know of any witer leagues that are run around the Salisbury/wilts area or lakes that run opens?

Cheers

Tony

hello mate, bathampton aa run a few opens on the river through out the year, i think they are all at newbridge. they also have a poppy open, and christmas open.
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Cheers wilf.

Many thanks bathhamptons only about 45 mins from me.

Regards

tony

Comment

you need to speak to the lads at bacons tackle in bath or bristol angling centre.the only leagues that i know of are the south west winter league,and the bristol commercial house winter league.you need to be part of a team to be able to fish .the at winter league is about 50 quid for the first match,and its roughly the same for the chwl.then it was 15 quid each match.then your bait say 10-15 quid,then breakfast,another fiver.so its a little bit pricey,and in the winter,it can be crap.its ok if youve got bloodworm and joker,you can get a £5 match pack.
        talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

I fish the Hants Wilts and Dorset winter league and Salisbury have a Team entered in the league. Pop in and have a word with the guys at Reids Tackle at Withrington Farm as they fish the league, for Salisbury and Dorset Raiders.The league is run from the first sunday in October with a round every other week For Each round there is a practice match between the league matches so thats 12 matches on the bounce from october until xmas

Comment

cheers mate. I was at withrington today. should have had a chat with dave, will do next time im down there.

Cheers tony

Comment

Working...
            X