Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

the big bash calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the big bash calendar

hi all

as you will be aware i run the big bash events in aid of breast cancer ,
    so far we have raised over 30k ,
    we are always looking at ways to raise a few quid and have come up with the idea of a big bash calendar ,

the novel idea we are running with and one which gives you excellent value for money is a 14 month calendar starting in Nov 09 and ending DEC 2010 ,
    the pictures on the calendar will be the ones taken by our photographers at the may event this year ,

we have opened up the calendar for sponsors , to take one or more pages / months , and these have gone out very fast , we only have a couple of pages left for sale , NOV & DEC 2010
    what you get for your money , is :
    one month on the calendar with your company logo and bussiness details etc , and also a logo link on the main big bash website The Big Bash - In support of Breast Cancer awareness

if you or your company would like to know more re this great opportunity then please contact me at [email protected] or by telephone on 07878706752

these last couple of pages are set to go in the next few days so please don't hang about if your interested

the calendars will go on sale at the mystery pairs match at lindholme lakes Oct 10th , and will cost £6 in total ,
    £4-95 + £1-05 p&p

TAKEN SO FAR ..........

NOV - Ceejay Photographic
    DEC - PIGGIES CAFE
    JAN - " HALKON HUNT
    FEB - " SMITHIES POND BRIGG
    MAR - Accounting Angels Limited
    APR - " pending
    MAY - YORKSHIRE BAITS / LINDHOLME LAKES
    JUN - " SALTFLEETBY FISHERY
    JULY - " BRIGG ANGLING
    AUG - " ROTHERHAM ADVERTISER