Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Div2 National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Div2 National

Anyone on here fishing the National?

I fished div 1 last week, overall a good match. I am looking forward to see the results from the div 2 being fairly local to the river, it is fishing well at the moment. However the proof will be in the results lets see how many dry nets there are. I hope it fishes well and lays the foundation for more major competitions to return to the venue.

Good Luck.

Comment

How did you get on B911? Yes i agree mate it would be brilliant to see it back to the old days. Living local you wouldnt happen to know the tide times would you? cheers!

Comment

Not fishing the national but spent a bit of time on the river recently on matches, it's got potential to be a good match but with no rain forecast this week it could be a grueller for some especially on the middle river, there's a fairly big tide so the tidal could fish well although it could really do with some colour in for the skimmers to feed.

Comment

i am on it mate vale ac see you there
          [B]!!!! life's a bitch and then you Marry one !!!!![/B]

Comment

See you there JULIAN MC ,is your women goin 2 be with you?

Comment

no mate who you fishing for????
              [B]!!!! life's a bitch and then you Marry one !!!!![/B]

Comment

South Cerney superteam

Comment

lol

Comment

see you at the meeting tonight andy

Comment

il be on for clay lane . some hard bits in there so you got to hope your drawn on better part of section cos some are very uneven

Comment

Good luck to those fishing the national tomorrow, i'm sure you'll have a cracking day.

Comment

Working...
                        X