Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

coaching with Andy May.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coaching with Andy May.

hi all

I though i would enter a brief thread on my recent coaching session with Andy May at cuddmores fishery.

The reason.
    Well ive had a bad year results wise, so i decided to invested in a coaching session to find out what i was doing wrong, and believe me i learnt lots.

The session
    To cut a long story short it was a completet reeducation, somthing that i cant thank Andy enough for. Within the first 30 seconds i had started to learn new skills and drills and this continued for the whole session.

Every thing was covered from hook selection, float choice to rig makeup then pole set up and use was covered, then how to feed and at what intervals.

In summary.
    Worth every penny and a sound investment, you cant beat sound coaching from a true proffesional.

Thanks again Andy a brillant day.

p.s Even lunch was included, thanks for the butty.

what was the cost mate and were the venues preselected
    [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

yes, sounds good, would be good to know how much it cost etc.

Comment

Coaching sesion

Have found this web page
        Fishing Tuition  Kamasan Champion Andy May Gives 1 to 1 Coaching
        A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Poleyyyy (steve) View Post
          Have booked a days coaching with Andy at Cudmore on the 15th Sept will let you know how I go on
          A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

nice one , cheers mate

Comment

Ok Stan, i will dig the RT out tommorrow and see whats happening and will send you further pms leading up to the 19th mate .Regards OMl

Comment

apologies for the above posting in the wrong thread,its been a long day.Regards OM

Comment

Working...
                X