Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tapping

could just be a rumour but ive heard on the grapevine that they have stopped you tapping your pole on the water at lindholme because their pellet sales are down
    nige cooke

pole tapping does ur head in listening to it people want peace an quiet wen fishing
    work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

it is true they have stopped you using it in the opens as for pellet sale im sure neils ok m8.they stopped us using it in the opens about 3 weeks ago (still use same amount of pellets)
      Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Originally posted by cookie44 View Post
        could just be a rumour but ive heard on the grapevine that they have stopped you tapping your pole on the water at lindholme because their pellet sales are down
        ain't they heard there's a recession on people ain't got a lot of money just to chuck in pools

Comment

sammy

Originally posted by cookie44 View Post
          cookie you know that there one rule fore us and one fore his blue eyed boys

Comment

Originally posted by billyno4 View Post
            pole tapping does ur head in listening to it people want peace an quiet wen fishing
            Moan, moan, moan!

Comment

never got be head round tapping does it really work and
              do you need a lake full of small carp because i fish a venue where
              its all large carp and they swim away from noise on the top
              only way you catch them on the pole is on the bottom or using the feeder

Comment

Yes, it works really well on some venues, more so when the water is coloured and there is a bit of ripple on. It works for carp of any size from ounces to 20lb in my experience.

Comment

It's all in the head !
                  [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

How deep would you start when tapping and how much line between pole and float?

Comment

Depends on depth of lake, how warm and windy it is, signs of fish etc. 3ft is often good, if no bites go deeper, if liners, signs of fish shallower come shallower. I like about 18 inches above float.

Comment

Thanks for the information Nathan do you tend to have the pole right over the float or pulled back so as not to spook the fish when trying this method.

Comment

To the side of it. Keep line tight when tapping so you don't tangle.

Comment

tapping is for anglers who cant use a catapult ,,,,,,,does my fruit in .......what ever next

Comment

but u still need to feed when u r tappin!

Comment

Working...
                              X