Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Isle of axholme tackle theft alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isle of axholme tackle theft alert

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BY YOUNG VERMON272 ON THE POLICE SECTION OF THE FORUM ,

i think this needs to be on as many forums as possible , please spread the word where you can

vemon272

BEWARE AND KEEP ALERT AT RIVER TORNE
    « on: Today at 05:56:03 PM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been to the River Torne with my Dad fishing today near the Epworth Bridge. When packing our gear into the car 3 men in a White pick up truck pulled up next to our car. The 2 passengers jumped out and stole both mine and my dads rods bags out of the boot of the car and sped of down the road towards Wroot. It took them a matter of seconds and we did not even have the time to see the registration plate. I am posting this on here to make other SPAC members aware to be extra careful when in this area. As a 12 year old boy I am devastated as fishing is my passion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone out there sees or knows anything please let us know asap these thieving B**tards needs stopping

also if you can help the young lad in any way by giving him a rod / pole whip etc then please do so . YOU CAN CONTACT HIM THROUGH ME ON 07878706752
    CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]
Working...
X