THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BY YOUNG VERMON272 ON THE POLICE SECTION OF THE FORUM ,

i think this needs to be on as many forums as possible , please spread the word where you can

vemon272

BEWARE AND KEEP ALERT AT RIVER TORNE
« on: Today at 05:56:03 PM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been to the River Torne with my Dad fishing today near the Epworth Bridge. When packing our gear into the car 3 men in a White pick up truck pulled up next to our car. The 2 passengers jumped out and stole both mine and my dads rods bags out of the boot of the car and sped of down the road towards Wroot. It took them a matter of seconds and we did not even have the time to see the registration plate. I am posting this on here to make other SPAC members aware to be extra careful when in this area. As a 12 year old boy I am devastated as fishing is my passion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone out there sees or knows anything please let us know asap these thieving B**tards needs stopping

also if you can help the young lad in any way by giving him a rod / pole whip etc then please do so . YOU CAN CONTACT HIM THROUGH ME ON 07878706752