Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Benwick Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benwick Sports

I usually use Harrisons and Bag-Up (we all like our free p&p) for my mail order of terminal tackle, but unfortunately they did not have what I needed in stock so I thought I would give Benwick Sports a try. I needed these items for this weekend.

Ordered last Saturday and it duly arrived Wednesday - not too bad? Well .........

Firstly I had to pay Royal Mail £1.76 because Benwick Sports failed to pay the full postage.

Secondly the float order was incorrect, not by the odd one or two but by eight.

Not a happy bunny by any means as this meant if things could not be resolved very quickly I would be short of things I needed for this Sunday.

I promptly complained to Benwick Sports via email, and their response was that they would give me a refund if I returned the goods (at my expense I assume?) and they would be happy if I did not order from them again as they did not like the tone of my email! I was not abusive in any way, just stated I was expecting better of them. Guess what? They will not be getting any more orders from me.

The moral of the this - don't complain when Benwick Sports fail to fulfil your order, better still use someone else! Unbelievably poor service and attitude.

Very strange, I've never had any problems with them and found them to be the best mail order outlet I've used.
    Certainly sounds like they were trying their best to p you off and have succeeded!
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Always had first class service off them , so its seems you've been unlucky

Comment

always had awsome service???

Comment

Never had a problem with them. Always 1st class service. If you want free p&p, try Matchman supplies in Nottingham, always 1st class service with them as well.
          I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

never had a problem either, but voting with your feet is definatly the best course action
            [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
            [CENTER] [/CENTER]
            [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
            [CENTER] [/CENTER]
            [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
            [CENTER] [/CENTER]
            [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

I regularly order from Benwicks. Never had a problem, orders, speedy delivery. The odd time they don't have something in stock i have always received the follow on without any problems.

I use to us Nathanss of Derby (not anymore) i ordered a Sensas fleece but on opening the bag the there was no zip and ordered a Sensas cool bag, which was missing but had been ticked off on the delivery docket.

Promptly rang Nathans to be assured that they would send me a new jacket and the missing cool bag. Never did receive either, £60 out of pocket, hence took my buisness elswhere.

Must have spent over a grand at Benwicks including buying rods, If i hadnt had such bad service form Nathans they would have had these orders, there loss not mine.

Comment

nathans

most unusual for nathans,my only problem with benwicks has been them sending to wrong address twice

Comment

Order 12 sensas floats from benwick the other day and arrived the following day. Quality service and had no problem. Will be using again.

Comment

Working...
                  X