Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

match fishing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simon48820
    replied
    match weights

method fishing is like that i can die as quick as it can produce, for some reason match weights are not as big as they use to be i dont know why i was doing 150lb to 230lb bags and now lucky if i get 50lb its crazy venue weights are low just lately

i always start on the method for the first 20 minutes whilst feeding my pole lines just to try and get a advantage on anyone else normaly it might work for good for a hour then it might die i would just keep trying every hour

Leave a comment:

• scorchy
    started a topic match fishing help

match fishing help

fished a club match last week and got a fourth place, but i seem to have a problem getting a larger bag together,i had a quite first three hours and then changed to the method and a bite within 30 seconds of the feeder hitting the water, and a nice four pound carp in the net,then proceded to land three more but lost six to hook pulls help,and then the swim went dead could not get a bite,what happened?
    i seem to struggle to keep the swim going constantly and getting a nice bag together, most i have had this year is 69lb but i just felt the swim had potential to do alot more, what is the trick, anytips,help,scorchy
Working...
X