Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bring back gadz petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bring back gadz petition

gadz needs bringing back just for his entertainment value so sign this petition now
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

oh man he is funny got to come back????
    [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

who is gadz?

well?
      i try hard, but sometimes.......

Comment

i cant sleep for worrying.... what if he turns to golf because of us. Or worse he may turn to tennis.... ah well its beyond my control.... he may sign up with a tennis site and can then ask them about balls.. and should they stay inline or on the line or even over the line i think he would be ok on there talking balls he seems to know all about that subject. ok im gonna try to get to sleep again.But leave you all with this thought..... do map make a tennis racket.. and can Brian Gardner get it back together.... and could the postman get it through Brian's letter box ...............ohh i nearly forgot my vote should we bring him back.........naaaa let Wimbledon keep him
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Perhaps we should start an official petition on the No10 website and get it raised at questions in the house of commons!
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

yeah come back gadz im sure the guys wont WIND you up if you get lost from wimbledon im sure you can buy a MAP to help you

Comment

Did I miss something?
              PB Pike just over 17lb

Best match weight 150lb 9oz :)

Comment

Gadz fell through some thin ice with his language. Brian finished him off!
                John - Kingfisher
                Talk Angling Senior Member
                Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Working...
                X