Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Matchfishing Subscribers Match Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchfishing Subscribers Match Info

I was wondering if anyone knew if the tickets were transferable?? It looks like i cannot make it next Thursday as my car has finally died and the wife has refused to lend me hers. She feels it unfair that she would have to walk the kids to school, work, home and then back for the kids and home again just so i can go fishing-selfish i call it. So it looks like a no show. Unless there is anyone in the Bradford/Baildon/Leeds areas going with room in the car that could give me a lift, i would split the fuel bill and also buy the breakfasts.

Try a post in the North match section and you might get your lift. Otherwise I'll talk to Dave Harrell for you and find out if you can sell your ticket on. Dave is in Holland now for the World Champs, but I can text him and pass on your number for him to ring you after the weekend.
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Steve, I will PM you my number. Craig

Comment

I passed your details on to Dave on Saturday, hopefully he'll call you to let you know what you can do with the ticket.
        The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
        Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
        Check out:
        www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
        log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X