Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

RIP Compleat Tangler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Compleat Tangler

Sadly Tim Evans (Compleat Tangler) passed away on Friday evening (4th September 2009), Tim was a keen user of the TA forum when he had access to a computer, many of you will have read his many threads/posts over the past couple of years.

Tim was a very keen, knowledgeable and witty Angler and was the Welton AC Secretary (based in East Yorkshire) for several years.

Tim over many years suffered with serious illnesses but would always bounce back and be back on the bank at the earliest opportunity.

He was taken far too young and will be sadly missed at Welton AC.

Blenky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Didn't know him but read plenty of his posts, very sad news - thoughts obviously go to his family & friends.

Comment

Did not get to meeet Tim, but conversed with him via the site and PMs, he will be missed from both this site and other areas he was involved with.
      My condolences go to his family. RIP Tim

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

That's such a shock , didn't know him personally but spoke to him a few times on this site and give him advice on stainy when he was on there . That's the beauty of this site , you may not know someone but you feel like you do , R I P TIM

Comment

My condolences to his family.

Comment

RIP buddy.
            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

My condolences to his family you will be sadly missrd Tim Evens (Compleat Tangler).

Comment

Thinking off his family, like many on TA I only knew him through the site.

RIP Mr Tim Evans (Compleat Tangler).
                I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Condolences to his family and freinds

Comment

RIP Tim (Complete Tangler)

Comment

Condolences to family and friends

Comment

May he rest in peace.

Comment

Condolences to Tims family and relations from Ferryman and Wife.

R.I.P.

Comment

sad news,condolences to tims family

Comment

Working...
                            X