Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

iycf magazine offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iycf magazine offer

This might be a genuine offer but sounded a bit fishy to me so I thought i'd better warn people just in case... I had a phone call this evening supposedly from improve your course fishing magazine saying as i'd entered competitions with the magazine before would I be interested in an offer they was doing? 3 copies of iycf magazines for £3. I said yes I would be interested as at that price its a good read. She then proceeded to ask a few questions like my address, post code and age. She then asked me how often I fished which I said as often as possible to which she replied do I eat my catch I then told her that we look after our catch and its just for sport which I found strange as she supposedly worked for the mag so should know this... She then asked me for my bank details over the phone which I said I wasnt prepared to give at which point the phone went dead... Now like I said it may well be a genuine trial offer but then again it may be a scam so before you know i'd get clarification that the offers genuine before giving any details just as I will be doing when I can get contact details for iycf mag so if anyone knows them let me know please...
    like I said if it is a genuine offer i'd be interested as its a good read
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

contact the mag mate and tell them , sure fire way to find out
    CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Here you go Lee...

Editor: Kevin Green

[email protected]

Tel: 01733 465777

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deputy editor: Lewis Murawski

[email protected]

Tel: 01733 465705

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features editor: Mark Parker

[email protected]

Tel: 01733 465699

Staff writer: Jason Hill

[email protected]

Tel: 01733 465759

Senior designer: Ricci Cox

[email protected]

Tel: 01733 465698

Secretary: Stephanie Etchells

[email protected]

Tel: 01733 465822

Brand manager: Emma Bedford

[email protected]

Tel: 01733 465804

General manager: Aran Beesley

[email protected]

Tel: 01733 465647

Address: Emap Active, Bushfield House, Orton Centre, Peterborough, PE2

5UW.
      [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

thanks mate will be in touch and will let everyone know
        :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
        [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

i got one of then calls but i just turned it down
          :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

Comment

Sounds well dodgey to me. " Do you eat your catch? " whats that all about?

Comment

Working...
            X