Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

does anyone know of canal mathes in and round the midlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know of canal mathes in and round the midlands

hi all can anyone help ? looking for canal matches in and around the midlands thanks

matchs

hi mate if you pm blues4eva he was telling me about some matchs about to start on pelsal canal

Comment

Some matches being run on soho loop will post details as and when they come up
      I want an end peg

Comment

Big Baz Astbury is running a 'knock up' on the Cannock Extension Sunday morning
        Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

hi mate i run an affordable open on sunday mornings on the wyrley and essington in bloxwich pm me for more details if your interested.

Comment

The sportsman pub in princess end tipton own a stretch of canal and run matches I believe, contact them to find out.
            The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Give Larry teapot a pm. I just booked a canal with him for next year. He's gotta couple of venues
              Steve
              Up the Villa

Comment

if you pop into bilston tackle and speak to snowy he runs them on coven canal just of the m54 and the winter league there mate
                [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

hi thanks lads for the info

Comment

Working...
                  X