Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fox 14x180 winder tray size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox 14x180 winder tray size?

Hi,
    Does anyone have these trays and if so,could you measure them for me as ineed to find the size to see if they fit under my mx1000 seatbox seat not the side tray,
    Thankyou,

Anyone?

Comment

I think mine were Fox trays (bit smaller than the Onbox ones), they are 185mm x 265mm & 15mm deep. I'm 99% sure they were Fox but it's up to you to take the gamble

Comment

Thanks mate,if that's the case,they won't fit,

Comment

Hi maver boy, do you mean these?
          Fox International - Products
          if so just measured one of mine and it comes in at 257mm X 184mm X 16mm so pretty close to the dimensions already stated.
          Ian.B.....the Fox trays say 'Fox' in one of the corners on the inside of the tray but its a bit hard to see....if you ever needed to know.

Comment

Those are the ones,they definitely don't fit then.Why is it Maver make winder trays but they fit the side drawer,which i use for other stuff then they say winder storage under seat but you can't fit winder trays in there.Same with their double side drawer add-on that you can't fit because of the 80 degree hinges so the box doesn't split apart.

Comment

Working...
            X