Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

rod bag found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rod bag found

anybody out there from a sheffield angling club,who fished the oak lake at decoys today 27/9/09 who left a rod holdall behind, if so please contact me on 07930823269 as i have got it at my house,cheers lee

is it pink with like a red piping round it.............opps sorry thought you said hand bag
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

might be worth ringin fishery an informing them too

Comment

i,m going back to decoy,s on tuesday to fish a match,so im going to try and find out who the match secatary is, and who booked the match,hopefully they will have it or they have been in touch with decoys,so we can get it returned to the rightful owner.

Comment

you deserve a medal well done mate very honest man you will go a long way in life

Comment

i had my own gear stolen last year and i was gutted,and i,m sure the person who lost there rod bag would feel the same,especially if they have any sentimental gear.

Comment

spot on mate your a star man

Comment

thanks,i,m just doing the right thing mate,i might go to heaven one day LOL

Comment

well done m8 not many like you about
                  Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Originally posted by lee47 View Post
                    thanks,i,m just doing the right thing mate,i might go to heaven one day LOL
                    you are certainly on the list mate well done

Comment

agreed very honest, notice you say you,ve got the rod bag. you dont mention the contents!!!!. no all joking aside thats a great gesture, if it was mine you,d be getting a good drink for returning it

Comment

Lee.
                        you are obviously modest to a tee.
                        But seriously. Hats off to you mate. Star man, the type i'd bevvy with.
                        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

good on ya mate

Comment

Nice one, hope you draw all the best pegs for the next couple of months

Comment

hope you win the lottery mate a diamond geezer not many like you around kev

Comment

Working...
                              X