Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

syndicate lake goldvalley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syndicate lake goldvalley

fished syndicate lake goldvalley yesterday in a club match and to say that i was dissapointed was an understatment knowing the lake as i do every peg catches fish but yesterday was totaly different there was no signs of fish topping or moving around what so ever and for the first 3 hours on the tip all i could get was skimmers then through the match tried down the edge without as much as a sniff it was a though all the carp had gone maybe theres a reason for this as your allmost certain for a few fish on the tip if anybody knows if there has been any problems at gold maybe let me know regards john rhodes

I think it is definitely Autumn now and the fish are not liking it.
    Last week saw very poor matches down here and yesterday fished the hardest anyone has ever known at the fishery I was on. Talking a 44lb winner, 26lb second and most of the field with only one fish. On a fishery that is regularly won with big tons and most of the field weighing 70s and 80s.

As far as Gold Valley goes, I'm sure John would be on to it if there was a problem with the fish.
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

thanks

cheers steve maybe i was expecting a little to much all the best mate regards john rhodes

Comment

Hope they settle down for next weekend...Midland's rivers for me, yipee!
        The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
        Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
        Check out:
        www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
        log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Agree.
          Results om my local commie are down a lot.
          80+ usually needed. 50 top weight this week with high 30s as back up.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
          X