Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fishing clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing clubs

hi ya does any one no of any local angling clubs in stafford area. just started fishing again and would be intrested in joining small club to help me get into fishing the odd match cheers .
    :eek:[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Marko[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Marko

I believe there are a few memberships available at my club Hazelslade AC, if cannock is close enough for you. We have 2 pools and alternate matches on them throughout the year, every other weekend. Get in touch with the guys at Anglers Peg in Cannock for more details. 01543 466946

Comment

marko i live in stafford to and hoping to do the exact same thing after being away for a while.

Comment

Hi Marko
        Cant go wrong if join blackfords good fishing and they have contest one or two every month,they run a winter leage but im told thats full,they have 4 pools two of whitch are 20acre plus all for £20 a year for adults o a p and children get concesions if your under 16 you must be with a adult hope this helps

Comment

We will have a couple of spaces available next year. We are based in aldridge at gkn but due to factory closure will be more "floating" if you get what I mean. We fish 11 or 12 matches per year, mainly commercials, local to the area, with a cut or river thrown in for good measure. Nice little club with about 15 members. If you are interested just p.m. me and I will send you some more info. Won't be long till our a.g.m. which you would be more than welcome to attend.

Comment

Working...
          X