Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Slow sinking bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow sinking bomb

Can someone please explain the method of fishing the slow sinking bomb (almost neutral bouyancy). I'm interested to know what they are and how they work? Where can you fet them from?

I have a couple that I was given but they are not commercially available and I don't know the bloke that makes them. I haven't had much success with it myself but I know that some people have. You need to put a couple of small shot on to get it to sink slowly and you just cast it out over loosefed pellet and wait for the rod to get dragged round. Leave it in a minute or so then reel in and cast out again. Just designed to catch fish on the drop at any depth.

Comment

colmic do them in different sizes ,,,, and fall rates ,,,,, heres the link .....BOMBARDE

Comment

le, mo - These Bombarde look intresting, could you please explain how they are rigged up and the principle of how they work.

Comment

Don't think they are what you want and didn't I explain the principle of how they work and you just set them up as you would a normal bomb.

Comment

i make these and have some available at a fiver each if anyones interested please pm me

Comment

i just use middy dome top pellet wags,cut the top off at the right point then add 1 snaplink/swivel for slow drop,or more for fast,had a good few tons on it last year

Comment

it depends on how far you want to cast mate

Comment

Working...
                X