Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Trying to contact the following

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to contact the following

I am trying to contact Gary Weaver the mobile number I had for him does not work anymore. He has entered the Winter League at Lower Park Fishery along with Tony Weaver, Michael Weaver, Alan Hawkes, Baggy & Mel Dyke. Mel has contacted me but has had no luck getting hold of Gary either, if anybody knows any of the above could you please get them to contact me urgently on 07724669398 or at [email protected], Many thanks in anticipation ,
    Tony

Is that Baggy as in Pete Bagshaw
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Could be Simon I am not sure, when Gary Weaver booked the names down he just gave me Baggy as the name. If he knows the other lads and lives in the West Midlands it might stand a chance
      Thanks Tony

Comment

doubt if it's that baggy , pete fishes hallcroft 4 days a week without fail so i'd doubt if he'd book into a west midlands winter league but i'll see him saturday and ask the question.

Comment

Many thanks Paul , you are probably right it seems it is a different baggy but thanks for trying for me.

Comment

Working...
          X