Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Coppice lane open match saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coppice lane open match saturday

does anyone know what time this match starts
    and what time you have to be there and the entry fee

cheers

pole pro

Hi pole pro, I take it you mean coppice fishery in hammerwich. The draw is at 9 and fish 10 till 3. The saturday matches have been on bridge pool and are £12 all in. I would give jamie the bailiff a ring just to check the pool as they were on about moving it and I have not fished for 3 weeks so not sure myself.Let me know if you do not have the number and I will send it you. As for what time to get there, any time before the draw as "sausage dave" will deliver you a top draw sandwich to your peg.

Comment

i realy appreciate it big g
      and are you fishing thier
      looking forward to my sandwich lol
      and could you tell me if i need 2 keepnets or 1
      all the best
      pole pro

Comment

it says on my booking form Sats 9.00am fish 10am-3pm
        phone jamie on 07933488986 for info

Comment

I'm hoping to fish bridge pool tomorrow. How did it fish today, and which baits are working best at the mo?

I've picked up some red maggot, casters, and some micro-pellets from the tackle shop.

Comment

How did you get on pole pro? I have other matches this weekend so unable to make it. Ain't sausage Dave's sarnies the best ever?

Comment

Working...
            X