Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

GOT Youth Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT Youth Match

This has been posted on another site and is looking as a "goer".

The GOT Anglers are getting themselves ready but we are now looking for interested youth's to participate. No date has yet been set for this match.

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:29 pm Post subject: GOT Youth match

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all

As part of the best bait company in the UK I would like to put a proposal forward to you all, including all other sites that pay us a visit.

It is apparent that angling at times suffers bad pubicity and I would like to have a stab at setting up a match down on the farm that will help both intrduce the youth to the best bait ompany around and will also show that there is more to GOT anglers than just opens and world records.

It is my proposal that as a TEAM effort we have a five hour match at Alders with no more than 20 pegs and buddy up with a youngster in a split pairs match.

The GOT angler is to fish the first 2.5hrs and then the youth partner fishes the seond half of the match.

The draw would consist of 2 x draw bags with identical pegs, one for the youth to draw and the other for the G.O.T anglers to draw, now obviously you will not get two sets of kit on one peg so there fore the youth would use our kit.

If we could get some of the fishy mags involved I believe that it would be good for all.

Hopefully local tackle shops will provide prizes for the youth's.
    [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Hey keith is there any space left mate?
    Asi Seat Box For Sale Pm With Interest! :D :p

Comment

Mitch

The guy you need to contact is Simon Edwards. He is organising everything and can tell you all you need to know.
      [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Working...
      X