Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

match team wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• match team wanted!

hi guys dont no if i have posted this in the right place. but owell. i am look for a team to join as i have won the aggregate for my local club and some opens. and just want to step forward and learn a bit more. if anyone nows of any teams that have space plz lets us now i am based in tamworth but will travel if neded cheers aidan

Where have you won the opens?

Comment

couple on cuts couple of commercial fisherys but have bin able to fish many cas had now way of gettin there but now i past my test i be fishing alot more. have u got a team then m8 wiv space?

Comment

What canal opens have you won?

Comment

tamworth tackle opens on the coventry canal but they dont do em any more so i only really fish commercials now but wud like to do any sort of match fishing just to mprove and learn more and more as i am still young

Comment

Aiden...Its very easy to get into a team if you fish the right matches.

You have a thriving canal curcuit around Coventry,Birmingham, Wolves with some very good matches.

If you genuinely want to get involved in team fishing then by putting commitment in you should get noticed quickly if you get results.

Comment

ok thanks for the relpy so just go to opens and do well. cheers

Comment

you need to fish the right opens, you have to fish against teams to get noticed.

Dams and locks are based in your area, go on the matches they fish and show them that you should be fishing for them.

Comment

i wont get dams and locks tedd is the captain still anit he? he has fell out wiv me and wont speak to us. i fish wiv a few guys from dams and locks and they say that the team is about finished.

Comment

perhaps you should get back on terms with Ted, he is a good guy who has introduced a lot of youngsters into team fishing.

Comment

i try again if i see him

Comment

as lee has said get on a few opens, theres the stirup cup matches every sunday which wouldn,t be a bad starting point,

Comment

Is that the ones at curdworth? I wud pefer to fish commericals tho

Comment

yes m8 it is, don,t fish commercials so carn,t help you there

Comment

K cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X