Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

dacron connectors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dacron connectors.

i have always used a stonfo type connector for attaching rigs.in my last two matches though,the little plastic cover has come undone,resulting in me losing fish,and the rig.i have bought some dacron connectors,but i have no idea how you connect these to your elastic,nor do i know how to attach the rig to them.people have tried to tell me over the phone,but im still flummoxed.if anyone has some pitures they can send me or e mail me,i would be very happy.
    yours hopefully,hop a long creepy
    talk anglings villiage idiot:p

It's a doddle Creepy...Simply thread the Elastic through the loop in the Dacron & slide the 'Sleeve' over the join to 'tidy' it up (After tying a knot to join-'em)

The other end of the Dacron sports a 'knot', that acts as a 'stop' (Where your line sits)...Attach by the 'Double-Loop' method...

ie: You form a loop in your Rig-Line (With a small loop at the end of it)...Slide your line through said loop & thread Dacron Connector through it...Pull tight (After sliding it down to the knot in the Dacron)...To release, pull on small-loop (Which then, free's it all)...
    Last edited by DaceAce; 15 November 2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

still none the wiser.
      talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Try this thread for a step by step photographic view of how to connect your rig http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...onnecters.html

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Hiya creepy I resolved the same problem by typing in dacron connector on google.
          Last edited by punchnsquat; 15 November 2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Wot,wot ,wot!!!!
            my brain hurts lol

Comment

dacron email.jpg

Hope this helps.
              Stu.S.

Comment

Working...
              X