Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Yorkshire Knockup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkshire Knockup

Hi anyone fancy a knockup in yorkshire or even a yorkshire V lincolnshire knockup whats the thinking lads

Any dates or venues in mind ?
    MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

I would be up for it work depending, what dates and venues.
      Steve Davies

Comment

im available anytime so what do you think
        mick

Comment

are you thinking a mini match or just all round pleasure fishing ?
          [CENTER][B][url]www.ukfishingforums.co.uk[/url][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

anything just a friendly knock up to meat other forum members
            mick

Comment

sweet i'm in, i know some match anglers are not so keen on us big carp anglers tossing in big leads with PVA bagged pellets, but if it's just pleasure fishing won't be a problem will it

count me in !!!
              [CENTER][B][url]www.ukfishingforums.co.uk[/url][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Yeah I'm up for it - I'm in Donny.
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

If its yorkshire against lincs match it looks like i'm out numbered. However, im originaly from Hucknall in notts so i think 4 yorkshire men to 1 notts man is about fair. lol.

If it is going to be a knockup how about lindholme its on the border, is there any one else living in lincs that would fancy a match.
                  Steve Davies

Comment

What date were you thinking about ?

Comment

Count me in, i'm in sunny sheffield.

Regards Waggman

Comment

id like to give it a bash if the dates are favorable,work shifts thou and not many weekends off,im in shorpe,lincs...

Comment

Dare I make suggestion, it needs some to take the bull by the horns and pick a venue then an approximate time scale lets say middle end of June, then put up a post with a poll which will give you the best days for attendance, assuming that day is ok with the organiser he books the venue and then posts a seperate thread in TA Matches and Events Section for the lads to formally book on, Lindholme looks a good venue and maybe Neil G would not want an immediate deposit, which makes pay on the day possible, best of luck to whoever takes on the match.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

we have about 8 interested I like the sound of Lindholme as well anyone got any dates in mind should it be a weekend or midweek I dont mind either one but I am away fishing for a week from the 7th of July
                            so comeon everyone what dates do you think
                            cheers mick

Comment

Mick, i work 4 on 4 off so can make either mid week or weekend if not working. If you want to go to lindholme it would probably have to be mid week because it gets matched up at weekends with opens and club matches.

Has for date the sooner the better, at lindholme i don't know if there is a minimum amount of anglers for a match.

cheers steve
                              Steve Davies

Comment

Working...
                              X