Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Its Saturday - where have you been today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Saturday - where have you been today?

Its Saturday - who caught the most today? (Please be honest!!)
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

I'll be on a match tomorrow at Attenborough, so today its bait shop, tackle sort out, and then a walk around our lake on Sutton Lawn, two guys were doing quite well with the Bream and Tench, and a few juniors were pulling in Roach and Rudd every cast.

Comment

Fished cudmore open (new pools) won it with 95lb.

Comment

On Bannister farm tommorrow on a club match. Rigs made bait ready looking forward to a decent match.
        [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Just about to set out for the GU!Groundbait prepared, but run out of Touche!! Hope my other"secret" ingredients work!! Let you know!!
          John - Kingfisher
          Talk Angling Senior Member
          Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Saturdays match at Sherwood Forest Farm Park Holmedale Lake.

Match won by JJ Evans with 61lbs and as always on these lakes he could easily have doubled that. I drew peg 21 very good margin peg fish there all day long but were not interested until last 2 hrs possibly because there are a lot of evening matches???. I hit 4 decent carp for 20lb 14oz and smashed 5 rigs in the process, fishing tight up to the reeds you have a job to get them out, but when you do and they are in open water boy do they go and fight, made the black hydro sing a bit but she coped with it ok.
            Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
            ><((((?>
            .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Two cracking days at Larford. Day 1 Angling times maver pairs final. Myself and my dad ended second overall worth a very nice 2.5k! Then today we went 1 better and won the maver Pole pairs champs! One of the best weekends i have had in a long while.
              Steve Ringer
              Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

Good result

Good to see you both still coining it in Steve . Sounds a dream week-end, makes up for some of the worse ones we get. I always say though we have to have the bad days to remind us how good the good ones are
                you never improve by practicing the same things wrong - trust me :o

Comment

Your dead rite. Had two good days fishing to boot catch wise. Drew arena on the first day and had 57 kilos of small carp for 2nd in section, beaten by 63 kilos from Des shipp. Des and steve mayo won the pairs on day 1. Then today on the match lake had 38 kilos of F1's shallow. Really had to work for them today though which makes it even more enjoyable.
                  Steve Ringer
                  Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

Thats a great weekend for you Steve, well done to both of you.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

well done carpmagic

i was at cudmore saturday did terrible with 25lb boo hoo oh well ill be there tomoz and hopefully do better
                      sensas /total angling

Comment

Good pickup there CarpMagic.

Saturday saw me fishing on the Coventry canal at Grendon, the winner had 23lb 3oz (I think), had 12 chub and lost six.

9lb 2oz was second with three chub and a Zander, I was third with 8lb 2oz, I had 2 "dog" chub one smaller, a zander, a decent roach (12 oz) and a Roach/Bream hybrid (around a pound). Lost one dog chub under the boat, smashed me off and I was going 4lb 12oz (0.13) straight through using chopped worm and caster.

Comment

Working...
                        X