Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

raised at lindholme today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raised at lindholme today

right boys and girls ,
    first i have to say a massive thanyou for every single one of you who turned , and those 70 who didnt , you missed a great day ,

right down to biz , so far raised today , is £5,118:15P
    with still a bit more to come in , next week or so ,

YOU SHOULD ALL BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELFS::::::::::::::

ive just been to pub for my tea and a pint and il tell you il realy enjoyed it :::

to all those who won in the raffle , you jammy sods , i had £40 worth and never won a bean ,
    my section win made up for that , willows peg 4 17lb-40z

thanks to you all ,
    CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]

Well done Kev!! Shame on the 70 who didn't turn up!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Kevin, May I applaude your organisation skills to pull this one off was nothing short of amazing, well done to you and all involved. I look forward to your Blog.
      Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
      ><((((?>
      .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

A truly superb effort to raise that amount of money, to those that did not turn up I hope if you had not paid your dues, that you send a cheque covering it.
        Well done Kev you deserved that pint.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

ive been had 4 brain , and they tasted very nice as well

thanks for the kind words

Comment

Thanks for a wonderful day out kev. It was well worth the 5 hour round trip.Well done.
            Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
            If you havnt got a good partner.
            Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Right Lads firstly thanks for all who came,and sorry it fished hard for some but with me having to put 312 numbers in the hat it ment some were peg for peg ,when realy i could have spread them out on the harder lakes .Loco!!.
              I am also missing 4 Keepnets which has obviously been taken by mistake ,please could you return them please.
              More importantly i am missing a Brass draw number again taken by mistake it is PEG NUMBER 9 WILLOWS,the person who draw it is a Terry Saxton !!! anybody have any clues please,it is hard for me to get a matching brass number and it spoilts 449 matching pegs .

Comment

Well done Kev what a fantastic effort and thanks for a great day! I know the fishing on the day was not all that good but I suppose the fish are getting ready to spawn and with every peg in it didnt help - but thats not what it was all about.

Was nice to put a face to the name... what time did the raffle actually conclude? I had to shoot off as my 11 month old daughter was kicking off at home and the wife was on her own (and 8 months pregnant) so I wasnt mr popular! Just a shame I didnt win the Pepper Pig set as my daughter is mad for it!
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

hi
                  thanks for the kind words
                  i left the lakes at 6-45pm

Comment

BRILLIANT DAY KEV YOU DID FANTASTIC
                    mick

Comment

Working...
                    X