Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Who was at Lindholme - how did you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was at Lindholme - how did you do?

Hi i was on the old trout lake on peg 33, i won the lake with 32lb odd a low weight for lindholme.

I tried to spot anglers from this site but didn't see any, maybe you were on the next peg.

It was agreat event well run and at the raffle i even won a bottle of whisky, not a bad day out and all for charidy.

See you all soon at rolfs.
    Steve Davies

i was on willows peg 4 won my section 17-lb 4 oz
    CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]

Comment

I was on laurels, second in section, 28lbs
      Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
      If you havnt got a good partner.
      Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Kev you were rather busy so i didn't say hello but it was a great day out and even though the weights were down on the norm due to the number of pegs used every one seemed to have a laugh.

It had the atmosphere of a club match and new friends were made. Any way well done it must have taken a lot of your time time to organise and was well worth the days holiday from work.
        Steve Davies

Comment

I was 35 bonzai had 20 odd pound came nowhere but won a rod & rod holdall & a holdall on the raffle so I had a fantastic day cheers Kev
          mick

Comment

It was my first time at Lindholme, I was on Willows peg 32, weighed in 14 lb. 5oz. and thoroughly enjoyed the day.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it next time as well.

Congratulations to the winners, and a big Thank You to Kev who must have put months of work into organizing the event.

Comment

I was there guys - drew Laurels 63 (normally a very good peg - well it was about a month ago!)... had 5 small F1's a trout and got seen off twice one of which would have won my section!

Great day out though and fantastic job done by Kev!
              Simon Young
              Admin
              Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
              web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

I was on loco 15, fished very poor. Good day though
                [URL="http://www.moopoo.net/category/fishing/"]Blog[/URL]
                [URL="http://www.moopoo.net/calculator"]Shot Calculator[/URL]

Comment

thanks for your kind words

just a bit of info to let you know how much work goes into the events

i sent out over 1000 mails / e mails / phone calls , in return i got about 130 firms to pledge / donate

i started to sort things for this years event end of jan , but date was booked in dec a 4 months in advance ,

these things realy do take over our lifes to sort out , but so did the cancer , !!!!!

iam so please you all enjoyed the day , and will continue to support me in my efforts , same place next year , i hope so .

thanks
                  kev

if i get chance over next couple days il do a bit of a day in the life of , , my veiw of the day and what i my thoughts were ecte ct ,
                  CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
                  X