Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

celebrity luncheon meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celebrity luncheon meat

Hi
    i read the other day a thread on luncheon meat.I think it was Brian g[my apoligies if it wasnt]that said he could get a 4LB tin of celebrity meat for £2.50.That sounds very good value even though the tin is round,id soon sort that through my meat cutter.If he[brian]doesnt mind divulging which warehouse the meat is stocked in then i would be most grateful.
    thanks
    cornerstone.

Hi cornerstone it was,nt me who posted but I get my 4lb tins from the cheap food stall on the local market if thats any help ?
    mick

Comment

Cornerstone the local warehouse for you is Blakemores in Saltley, I am sure you will know some one with a card for there, if not PM me and I will arrange to get some and distribute. This offer applies to those who are either local to me in Stechford or are prepared to wait for our next match. They are a bit heavy to post

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Nice one
        I know some one with a blakesmore card.Ill see if they are going.If they are not i will let you know brian.I live in sheldon,so its very local.Thanks madmick for replying,what area is the market?
        thanks
        cornerstone.

Comment

Hi cornerstone I live in Hull east yorkshire
          cheers mick

Comment

I live in birmingham mick,so the distance is too far,but thanks for replying
            cornerstone

Comment

Working...
            X