Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

40 mtr pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 mtr pole

Well i have seen it all now..at first i thought it was a wind up but when i read a little more into it they are serious.What a load of B******* i really think its the last time i buy the paper. how can you connect with a fish..you cant its a self hooking thing i really cant believe i am mentioning it its just beyond belief. I honestly believe if you have one on it will be off into someone else's swim before you can get the pole back half way.......is it me are they winding me up am i really becoming a Victor Meldrew or is the paper becoming a comic
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

You been reading the Sunday Sport again Pete!!?
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

pole

i agree with you i think angling times has lost the plot

Comment

i think the sunday sport tells the truth more than the paper i am on about john

Comment

40 metre pole

Do the pole come with free binoculars?

Comment

40 metre pole

Does the pole come with free binoculars?

Comment

........or 10 rollers ?
              Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Sod that for a game of toy soldiers.

Comment

What is the tackle company thinking of that market this? You may possibly get some inexperienced angler who buys one of these, uses it at Drayton and get's 30m of pole dragged off his pole?

A few years ago, one of the locals did a feature at Carpvale using 28m of floating pole, he had 12 extensions for his pole - won just about everything going, but at the end of the day, there wasn't alot of skill involved. He couldn't even feed his bait at that distance.

Comment

I've not seen AT, and have no intention of forking out a quid+ to read a load of tat (unless I'm mentioned in the back pages...) so can someone please fill me in a bit on what this is all about...

It seems a little ridiculous...
                    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

You can tell they have lost it also most of the reveiws are done by people who wouldnt know which end of a rod to put the reel on!

Comment

Ive heard it all now! I have enough sections to go to 19M but holding the pole, personally I dont believe floating pole should ever be allowed unless you are disabled or over a certain age and just cant hold it.... and then there should be a limit on it as it takes away all the skill.
                        Simon Young
                        Admin
                        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

but there not actually going to sell this pole, so i cant see the problem behind this one off test, its only for a world record attempt
                          Matt Smith
                          Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

you must have read all the article than matt.... i only look at pictures

Comment

i saw it had to laff imagin catchin gudgen on that by the time youd got it in it would be a couple of oz heavier and youd be peed off fishing opposit him lol

Comment

Working...
                              X