Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bloodworm or ragworm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloodworm or ragworm

with the snow and ice melting and 4 weeks worth of salt entering our waterways there is apperantly a huge shoal of cod making its way up the coventry canal ready for sunday
    I want an end peg

Just in time for sunday dinner, lol mate. They'll give you're elastic a good stretch
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Jeff,your just silly now mate..........................everybody knows cod prefer Lugworm tipped with squid,ragworm i use for the shoals of Bass we get later in the year around Leicester Causeway
      Whats a commercial fishery ?

Comment

I bet they shoal up in two pegs....only be odd perch in the rest.

Comment

any one got any idea how iced up the cut is?? gunna be a gruler for most i know but dont know which ice breker i need dont wanna be carryin the 11 kilo one again

Comment

ice

woody does not matter bout the ice mate you always draw flyers anyway, i see you didnt see much of the [email protected] canal, x4 visits and you only walked four pegs two of them was end pegs.
            Last edited by ghnoo; 14 January 2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ghnoo View Post
              woody does not matter bout the ice mate you always draw flyers anyway, i see you didnt see much of the [email protected] canal, x4 visits and you only walked four pegs two of them was end pegs.
              did i do wot i needed to on these pegs tho?? HAHA won me section and 2nd in match from middle draws too? shame me traveling partner dont draw as well as me. i only took what our fearless leader gave me

Comment

woody86

all i can say is

Comment

all i can say is bring on the semis mate im sat tieing rigs and its student nite in town tonight!!!! must be keen to go.

Comment

Working...
                  X