Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pellet waggler rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellet waggler rod

Can anyone recommend the best rod on the market,(not maver or preston)as i am allergic to crap. Thankyou
    Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
    If you havnt got a good partner.
    Then you better have a good Hand

the map matchtech ulta 2! i just brought it for my pellet waggler n bin bending double on f1s and handling 10lb carp with ease! i recomend this rod!
    mark malin!

Comment

I'd put the Shakespeare Mach 3 12ft 6in commercial rod against any of the others, especially if you're looking at price. Neil McKinnon, Jon Arthur and myself use these rods for allof our commercial waggler work and rate the rod very highly.

There's also an 11ft Shakespeare pellet waggler rod to be launched very soon and itis also very, very good.

Comment

Drennan Series 7 Carp waggler. :-)

Comment

I was lucky emough to win a Drennan serise7 11'6"-13' Combi rod on a charity auction recently and so far I have to say I'm very pleased with it
          Only used it at 11'6" but it seems ideal for the job and not a bad price at about £79.

BM

Comment

another vote for the Drennan 11'6"/13' series 7 carp waggler rod here
            as recommended by Dave Pellet on Total-Fishing website

Comment

well you wouldnt buy either of the two i would reccommend! the maver reactorlites the match 1 for fish upto 5lb, or the 12ft reactorlite for fish over

or the preston 12ft 9 carbonactive, if you can get your hands on one!
              Matt Smith
              Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

Map ultra 2 very good for the money.
                Roll on friday

Comment

Working...
                X