Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Evesham 3rd day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evesham 3rd day

Was wondering if anyone knew the results of the team match , cheers jon

1st Dorking
    2nd Barnsley
    3rd Essex.
    Steve Ringer
    Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

did u fish it steve? if so how did u go on?

Comment

No i didnt fish any of the three days this year as was at Larford for the Maver pairs final and then the pole pairs champs on the sunday.
        Steve Ringer

Comment

how did u get on there? was your kid your partner?

Comment

I was partnered with my dad. We were second on saturday in the angling times maver pairs final. Then on sunday we won the maver pairs pole champs. So all in all a good weekend.
            Steve Ringer

Comment

Awsome performance
              Where were you pegged on sunday??
              Roll on friday

Comment

I was on peg 32 in the match lake and won my section with 38 kilos of f1's. My dad was on the speci lake in the 40's and was second in section with around 19 kilo.
                Steve Ringer

Comment

I was opposite you on the Sunday Steve,and could see you bagging,fishing shallow (it's only 2ft anyway)....I could also see Paul Cannon next to you with his head in his hands,knowing he was being stuffed.
                  I caught 20 kilos in the first 3 hours or so,then the wheels fell off and I only managed another 4 kilos in the last 2 hours.....need some lessons methinks

Comment

Yeah Paul didnt have a very good day to say the least. I was the only one to start shallow in my area and although i didnt catch for the first half hour i then caught in little bursts throughout the match. Last hour was very slow though. Its good fishing for those f1's as they dont half take some catching. And your rite about the depth, it was around 18 inches deep at 13 metres.
                    Steve Ringer

Comment

well done steve. and well done to your dad as well. you truly are one awesome fishing family

Comment

What a weight of F1's
                        Did Geoff get any munters out the speci on the pole??
                        Roll on friday

Comment

No my dad caught mainly skimmers and small pasties on the pole. The lumps stayed out on the feeder line which as it was pole only you couldnt fish. Cracking fishery, just wish it was a bit closer.
                          Steve Ringer

Comment

Working...
                          X