Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Personal Best ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Best ....

Hello to you all ..... it's been a while since Iposted here, but life is busy at the moment!!

Anyway, I'm stll thoroughly enjoying the fishing, as is my partner and I'm learning lots, finding that I have strange ways of doing things that aren't quite the "norm" (according to my fishing pals!!)

I just thought I'd share my good fortune of last weekend. We (partner and I) went to Peatling Pools in Leicestershire for the day ...... Not bad ..... a few Bream using a feeder, a perch then a personal best mirror carp of 12 pounds.

I was really pleased to land the beast, especially as I'm still on fairly light tackle.
    A while later, I was feeding od hair-rigged luncheon meat when I got another bite which was alot more of a fight and spent 15 minutes or so playing the fish ....... which turned out to be an 18 pound Mirror carp ........ Fantastic!!

Not a huge fish by the standards of some of you no doubt, but for me a real achievement!

[FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"]Never drink river water ...... fish have sex in it .......[/COLOR][/FONT]
Working...
X