Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Carp Vader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carp Vader

well it arrived ... very quick service ...my order for winning the carp Vader sponsored monthly competition i am talking about i was like a kid with a new toy i ordered flavors and ground bait so looking forward to using the stuff, not so sure about the tutti frutti i may wear that as aftershave what a great smell i even fancy myself (don't go there )not sure where the pellets came from but many many thanks to Nick Brown for the prize and his suport with our competitions its a prize that will be used
    thanks Nick

Peter Taylor
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Are you after a sponsorship Mr Taylor

Im available for product testing for the northern area by the way....

Comment

no mate ....it would mean i have to pull out of some matches so far carp vader have done me proud and i always say as i find i am already sponsered by cornerstone and weldec i rob most things from them so quite happy But if karen Brady would like to sponsor me i would accept

Comment

He he.....I would like to be sponsored by anything Wendy Lythgoe related myself......

Comment

pink of course

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Pete it's nice to be appreciated

Comment

I have told Vicky that it is the one bait that I have found that WORKS!
              I went up to a private lake near me and pulled out 200lb + of fish in 6 hours!

I was using the prototype Polar Ice, and I am going to take it with me to the South Cerney Festival!

Comment

Nick,

Can you tell me who my local stockist is for the Wigan Area?

Looked at your website and I'm interested in trying out one or two of your products.

Regards

Danny

PS: Im not sucking up OR looking for sponsorship Neil.

Comment

fibber

Comment

Well done Klienboet, good to hear the polars are performing as they are designed to do.

Wigan Dan, we are lacking a bit in stockists for your area. However, this will change within the coming months. In the meantime Harrys, Ashton-in-makerfield are a stockists, but he doesn't have much of the range in. Coppull Angling have the entire range of Carp Vader.

As you are aware you can buy online, if you need any info or advice on which baits to try out first time let me know, I'll help you. Alternatively I'm sure there will be someone on here that uses Carp Vader who can also advise - I always think that those that use the baits give good advice on how they use them etc.

I know you're not after sponsorship from us because we don't have any involvement with a certain lady

Comment

LT, did you order any of the Brasem Liquid Additive? Let me know how you get on with everything.

Dan

Nick, I will nip over to Coppull this week for a look. Thanks for that.

Comment

yes i did .... i intend to give it a bash on the cut mixed with a groundbait for skimmers

Comment

Working...
                        X