Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

injury ...fishing related ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injury ...fishing related ?????

i know iam gonna take some stick with this post but ,

i have a injury to my right wrist , when i turn it it bloody hurts like hell , bit of rsi i think ( no not that )

had a word at chemist the other day and he gave me some strapping and cream and tablets £££££ S he seems to think it with holding my pole all day and its strained it , ( by pole i mean my maver)

i was wondering if anyone else has this problem ??????
    CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]

Maybe its something else you do in your spare time

See here,

http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...s_doctors.html

....and you will go blind eventually

Comment

no but i always have a sore bum on a monday .... after sitting on my fishing box for 10hours on the weekend
      Matt Smith
      Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

now now boys ,

Comment

Originally posted by matt6900
          no but i always have a sore bum on a monday .... after sitting on my fishing box for 10hours on the weekend
          Is there something else you want to tell us Matt

Comment

Kev Ive got the same problem & I could not understand why my wrist was hurting as I hadnt hurt it in any way but now you mention it that could be the problem ?
            mick

Comment

Elbow joint in my case!! I know a couple of guys who had to give up fishing the pole because of back problems!!!
              John - Kingfisher
              Talk Angling Senior Member
              Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

yes back probs i can understand , not sat properly is normally the cause ,

nice to know its just not me suffering ,

Comment

tendonitus..... i had the same, hurt like hell for a couple of days...

Comment

I did my shoulder a couple of years back, trying to feed corn short and shallow for five hours. It took nearly 18 months to recover, so I try to either use a polepot or catty these days. Its not worth sacrificing your health for a good days fishing.

Comment

Working...
                    X