Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Southern Angler - Club Match Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Angler - Club Match Results

If your club wants to have it's match results published in Southern Angler each month, and also be eligible for the Apollo Angling Club Match of the Month award, then they can email them to me at:-

[email protected]
    or
    [email protected]

Does anyone on here belong to a Southern Club that fishes matches ?

Comment

Will get ours to you when the season starts Pikey

Alan Campbell
      Littlemore Angling Society
      Oxford

Comment

Cheers - Do your club fish the Thames then ?
        I used to love fishing at Rushey Lock, Tadpole bridge, medley, Wallingford, Goring etc etc when I was younger but nobody seems to want to travel and fish the river anymore. Look forward to receiving your results.

Comment

Yes mate. We've got a lovely stretch of the Thames at Sandford. We are also affiliated to ODAA and can fish Medley, Clifton, Donnington etc..
          Can't beleive why anglers are given the rivers a miss also.

All the best

Alan Campbell

Comment

Alan - River fishing is hard work compared to "Commercial Fisheries".
            The banks are usually uneven, you quite often have a long walk to your peg, you often can't get a breakfast on the way to the match, you have to get your bait the day before, your car is parked a long way from where you are fishing, there are loads of walkers (and dogs), cyclists and Boats !

Personally I love fishing rivers but as I usually only fish matches, it is very difficult to find a decent sized River match near where I live.

Comment

Working...
            X