Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Here is a nice little tip for you - method feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a nice little tip for you - method feeder

Maybe some of you have seen this method before but I have caught quite a few fish on it recently so perhaps give it a try and let us know how you get on.

Alot of the commercials are only small, i.e. you dont want to be chucking in a big method feeder, however we know it is particularly deadly. So try this, get a small cage feeder, the wire ones, then glue a small stiff tube (like the tubes used in helicopter rigs) inside the cage against the weight using araldite, then squash the cage down so its now a flat square feeder - use this as a tiny method feeder as the crumb will stick nicely to the top.

Let us know on here if you get any good results doing this.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

At Holly Farm we used to use a bottle top with a 1p or washer glued in it and a hollow lolipop stick to run the line through as a method feeder, and they were perfect plus they only cost 1p to make so were right up my street being cheep.

And i even got a lolly out of each one as a bonus.

Perfect on the Pole at Makins as well.
    [B]MALC[/B]
    [COLOR="Red"][B]THE JINX[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Length of stiff rig tube slide half a coffin lead (remember those) down it hey presto the ultimate method feeder, no tangles , no chance of your hook being masked by the feeder. The more lead you want the bigger the coffin

Comment

Working...
      X