Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Club Supercup Semi at Lindholme lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Supercup Semi at Lindholme lakes

Hi Guys,

ANy of you fishing the Club Supercup northern semi on Lindholme on 16th June?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

I am Simon, but I'm in your team so does that count???

I am off down on Sunday for a practise, are you coming?

BTW, I got those Mick Bassett floats the other week, the look the nutz. Will bring you a selection ofr a look on Sunday if you are going down.

Cheers

Kirk

Comment

How do you and Baz get on yesterday Kirk - I had 44lb off that new lake - bit dissapointing as I only went across after sitting behind Steve Rothery.
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

I had 28lb off Beeches, couldn't get regular bites no matter what I did, just picked up the odd small carp.
        Baz had 75lb off the new lake, just missed out on 2nd in section by a couple of ounces. He just fished across all day really, as that is where the fish wanted to be. He did have a goer Trout down his own side though!!!

Non Go Bye for the evening match tonight, then Bonsai for a bag up session on Thursday...... Will let you know how we do.

Comment

all the best for your semi...hope to see you at the JCB...i wont be in the final team but looking forward to it
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
          X