Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pole Repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole Repairs

Hi Had A Bit Of A Problem The Weekend Had A Section Get Stuck Together Come To Take It Apart But Was Solid ??
    Next thing I Know Me No 4 Section Is In Two Parts ???
    Do Any Of You Know A Good Pole Repairer If You Do Please Let Me Know It Would Be Much Appreciated???

Hendo you don't mention what pole you have but if it's a modest one it may prove relatively expensive to repair! eg my Superteam - a power top 2 (universal) fits nicely onto the generic no5. To repair my no4 professionaly would cost more than a new power top 2. Might be a good idea to explore the possibilities with a good tackle dealer!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Hendo, these have a good reputation:

http://www.polerepairs.co.uk/

Comment

Hendo, I can recommend Gav from fishing_ pole_ repairs_ polerepairs_Manufacturers/Repairs.

Comment

I'll second that he did me a fantastic repair on my pole and very reasonable price. You can save on postage and take it to him, easy to find in Derby

Comment

01332 343870. anglers corner derby. ask for the pole doctor. alternatively, take it down the road to angling center 01332 380605.
            i try hard, but sometimes.......

Comment

Ubats got the best one ESP pole repairs very good.
              http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Gav a top bloke (with his repairs anyway)

Comment

Thanks for the input guys?
                  Had a look at both sites think i will get in touch with them and have a little chat thanks once again

Comment

Hello,

I can give you a knack when you have sections stuck together :

Take 2 pieces of an old inner tube of bike, roll a piece over each section, and turn each one together reverse.

PS : I hope you understand what I explain (I'm french)

Comment

Working...
                    X