Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Mini boilies/do you use them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini boilies/do you use them

Just wondering if many of you use or have tried boilie (mini match or otherwise). If so what are your favourites types , sizes, colours, flavours etc.
    and why. What type of boilie would you like to try that is currently not really available

A friend of mine has used minin boilies 6m, red and white and has had good results from them, but I have tried to buy them at this size and can't get any from anywhere. He got his from the Midlands somewhere.

Any ideas, NORTHWEST.

Comment

Have tried the white chocolate mini boilies before with mixed success. Also gave the Ringer ones a trial at Stanborough once before but found meat on the hook a better option.
      [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

The White Ringers ones Ive found, are excellent for bream.

Comment

Ferryman i am sure Richworth do a 6mm bloodworm boilie

Comment

i carry them,,but have not used them yet.
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Richworth do loads of different flavoured mini boilies[6mm].I have about 8 different ones.The red ones[strawberry,cherry etc]seem to work best around the midlands.I have done ok on the white chocolate though,they were working well at stockton.I bought all my boilies from The lodge,coventry road,sheldon,birmingham.Phone-0121 743 0448.It shouldnt be too far for you polemaster.
              cornerstone.

Comment

I have used the white 6mm, not actually caught on em but apparently theu were working at drayton a couple of years back . I got mine from Leigh Angling Centre

Comment

For at least the last 6 or 7 years i've always carried a varied selection of sizes, colours and flavours with me EVERY time on the bank.

Most matches that i use a feeder on for carp i start with either a single or double yellow boilie (6/8/10mm dependant on the water).

Bagging Wag waters normally see me start with either a white or yellow boilie.

I've caught shed loads of fish on them (Rolfs included).

Best one's i've ever tasted were supplied by Steve (Polemaster) and were a Pink one that was Ice Cream flavour if memory serve me right, i never did catch on any of those though as in all honesty I EAT THE LOT myself.
                  [B]MALC[/B]
                  [COLOR="Red"][B]THE JINX[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Caught a few fish using the 8mm ringers white fishmeal ones on the method feeder last year. Came as a sample pack at the NEC last year and the great thing is you can catch 6-8 fish at least on the same hookbait!
                    MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Your memory serves you right Malc, bright pink ice cream flavour those were the ones, i remember you eating them, never did you any harm eh Malc .
                      Another good one i used to do was catfood and savoury meat, still enjoy making my own Malc. Thinking of making some up with Predator Plus additive.

Comment

Working...
                      X