Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

**** please keep your eyes and ears open ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** please keep your eyes and ears open ****

PLEASE will everyone please keep there eyes and ears open for any match set of tackle being sold

All my tackle was stolen last night from Grimsby N E Lincs my concrete shead they cut the 2 locks off t***ers

Including Diawa poles,

Maver H10

Shimano beastmaster 11'6 feeder rods
    shimano 9-11 beastmaster pellet wag rod
    Garbolino 10ft super g bomb rod
    Shimano areo 11'3 feeder rod
    13ft shimano Hyperloop float rod
    Tdr 3012 reels
    tdr 2508 reels
    Okuma baitrunner(match size)
    Shimano exage 2500 fb

Milo 4 front draw tackle box

Fox mega carryhall

garbolino 6-8 tube holdall
    map hardcase holdall

Garbolino 3 net pva bag

nets

over 100 MW,malman and hillbilly

Reward for infomation leeding to me getting my tackle back

I feel like someone has ripped my heart out i had enough i have rung my insurance they have told me i'm coverd but i think even if i get it back i had enough i will be leaving the sport anyone who knows me will tell you fishing was my life i've had a lot of personal problems in my life and still on going and fishing kept me going and i have met some great friends to which made me very happy.

If anyone hears out please pm me

I know how you feel mate had it done myself 3 times .
    There is a big car boot near me called Oldcoats will look there tomorrow mate

dont pack it in mate I felt like that when I had mine nicked but glad I dint
    do you have a window in your shed at all if you do PM me and I will tell you how to make a deterrent that is legal ( I now had vistit from Mr Plod when I was reported and was told good idea and not a prob with it
    Last edited by Poleyyyy (steve); 20th March 2010, 11:27 AM.
    A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

feel for you pal will keep my ears open dont let it push you away mate rise above it dont let the skum bags win realy hope you get sorted pal

Comment

dont let them beat u mate get some more gear back of the insurance if its your life mate than carry on doin wot u love some one will slip up one day n u can be waiting there for them with some thing heavy hope u get back into it mate dont let them bring u down tight lines budd

Comment

What Poles ??

Originally posted by juzzy View Post
          PLEASE will everyone please keep there eyes and ears open for any match set of tackle being sold

All my tackle was stolen last night from Grimsby N E Lincs my concrete shead they cut the 2 locks off t***ers

Including Diawa poles,

Maver H10

Shimano beastmaster 11'6 feeder rods
          shimano 9-11 beastmaster pellet wag rod
          Garbolino 10ft super g bomb rod
          Shimano areo 11'3 feeder rod
          13ft shimano Hyperloop float rod
          Tdr 3012 reels
          tdr 2508 reels
          Okuma baitrunner(match size)
          Shimano exage 2500 fb

Milo 4 front draw tackle box

Fox mega carryhall

garbolino 6-8 tube holdall
          map hardcase holdall

Garbolino 3 net pva bag

nets

over 100 MW,malman and hillbilly

Reward for infomation leeding to me getting my tackle back

I feel like someone has ripped my heart out i had enough i have rung my insurance they have told me i'm coverd but i think even if i get it back i had enough i will be leaving the sport anyone who knows me will tell you fishing was my life i've had a lot of personal problems in my life and still on going and fishing kept me going and i have met some great friends to which made me very happy.

If anyone hears out please pm me
          John Cayless
          Team SPRO/Cralusso
          [url]www.anglingconcepts.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Im down in Boston, and will deffo keep me eyes open, i will have a nip in cash convertors during the week for you as well..

Best of luck chap.

Ian
            Effort = Reward.

Comment

Dirty scumbags!! Don't let them beat you,mate,keep your chin up. I'll keep an eye on ebay for you,bud.
              Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Really feel for you, these people are B******S. They never get caught. And the bigger B******S are the people who buy this stuff. If no one bought it there wouldn't be a market for it.
                Whatever you do, someone will always say "they knew you would"....!. :(:(:(

Comment

Will do,will let u know if i c or hear anything.

Comment

car boot season just started again

Comment

Don't let the scumbags put you off a sport that you obviously love Juzzy.
                      If insurance any good they will give you like for like.
                      I know you will be feeling pretty low at the moment m8, but once you get back on the bank with your new gear you will feel different m8, I know from expieriance. I too had items stolen from my shed. The main thing is to put it behind you andn have the best years fishing yet.
                      Good luck for future and I hope the sad toerags who took your gear get their comeuppence...!!!
                      Last edited by Lowie; 20th March 2010, 05:29 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

I know how you feel mate but it wares off honest, collect your insurance then think again I'm sure you'll think differently in a few weeks.
                        I believe sooner or later they'll suffer one way or another. Keep your chin up Juzzy.
                        I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                        He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Dont let the bs spoil your fav sport mate.Get some new tackle and carry on regardless.

Comment

i will keep a eye open at Haverholme park lake for you, i got my mate's stuff back for him 2 years a go, very satisfying when the old bill and my mate turned up

Comment

I have to agree with you Juzzy, I used to have a lot of respect for the police but not any more. Bunch of s, who are only in it for the ego trip, and to look after themselves. They think if you are insured they don't need to even investigate. The only time they will, is if you do their job for them, but beware if you step outside the law to do it. The easy option then is to do you and forget all about the original crime. Good luck with the insurance, I hope you don't lose out financially.

Comment

Working...
                              X