Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

in-line feedering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in-line feedering

been told i need to do this on sat at hayfields not up to speed any info on rigs set up etc would be jolly spiffing
    the carrot bites back:D
    ooh you are awful!!

I assume you mean an inline method feeder, for which the set up is simple feed the method feeder on line tie on a small swivel and then attach the hook length. remember to keep the hook length short it could anything from 2 to 6inches, groundbait wants to be quick breakdown not like the early method mixes that was still on the frame hours later, i like a equal mix of ringers bagup and ringers bagup dark or 50%brown crumb and fishmeal will work quite well. for the feeders the korum or fox ones are ok

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

method feeder is banned so is there such a thing as a blockend in line feeder
      ooh you are awful!!

Comment

not seen them available commercially, but it was not unknown to glue a bit of biro tubing to the inside of an open ended feeder which would produce similar set up to the inline method feeders.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

i ll keep digging
          ooh you are awful!!

Comment

What lake are you on saturday.

Comment

waggman

island pegs 43 to 67 10am till 3pm any info would be great cheers
              ooh you are awful!!

Comment

hayfield

Use pellet waggler better results or paste down the margins.
                [url]www.salvesen-angling-club.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Have a look at the Shotgun Feeders. Dont know if they have hit the shops yet, but you can see a demo on Middys website.

Comment

What you want is a small cage feeder and araldite a small 1.5" tube (like stiff rig tube) inside the feeder against the weight - then you can put your line through that... just put a stop bead below the feeder and 3-6" hooklength.
                    Simon Young
                    Admin
                    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

havent really fished pellet waggler yet need practice on that and paste fishing one of the lads did paste on it last year and got 10oz and he knows how to fish it . got the in line feeders sorted ta .rain might have put it back to spring like conditions still beats being on a river match !
                      ooh you are awful!!

Comment

hi compleat tangler if you can get a cope of angling advanced it show you how to make them if you get the march it show you on page85 I hope that help you from garyfishman hopes thats ok

Comment

kobras new pellet feeders inline/and hydro
                          are the dogs danglies for fishing pellets /grounbait /meat
                          I fish the inlines with a short 4 inch hook link tied to a number 7 swivel
                          loaded with meat and pepperoni hair rigged

torchwood

TORCHWOOD TACKLE.COM

Comment

Working...
                          X